New Phone System!
Another Phone Change!
You can reach Wildlands directly now by dialing 715-286-4400. If you need to reach the middle school dial 715-286-4403.
You can still call 715-286-2291 and use the following extensions.
Tweed: ext 4400
Seubert: ext. 4401
Fields: ext. 4402
Hadorn: ext. 4403
Wildlands Students Begin the Second Year of 26 Acts of Kindness
Last year Wildlands students completed 26 acts of kindness in our community. The 26 service projects were done to honor the 26 victims of the Sandy Hook school shooting. This year Wildlands students have taken up where they left off and are on their way to volunteer and help our community in at least 26 ways. Check out our facebook page, or click the link below to keep an eye on how our students are helping the community.
26 Acts Webpage
Join a learning community of scientists—
students, teachers, and community experts working on a wide range of projects focused on an even wider range of topics. Our science school is a Wisconsin charter school and a partnership between Augusta School District and Wildlands Charter School.
We believe today's students need options for learning. Wildands Charter School provides students in grades 7-12 with opportunities to:
Develop life-long learning skills driven by self-direction.
Learn in a supportive multi-generational community inquiring into the natural world around us.
Develop their abilities in science, math, technology, English, history, and social studies in a locally relevant context.
Meet the state of Wisconsin's learning standards through the accomplishment of their personal learning plan.
Learn outdoor recreation skills that will last a lifetime.
Research topics that interest the students and relate to relevant curriculum.
[ Find out if our Wisconsin Charter School is right for you. ]
[ Read more. ]
[ Read more. ]
First Aid Group
[ Read more. ]
[ View all news articles. ]
[ Read our latest student newsletter. ]
Check out this recent updates:
Throw up your Schnazz-hands (or just give us a like) if you're headed up to Camp Phillips for the Wildlands Winter Retreat tomorrow! If so, here's a few reminders:
1. We will depart from Wildlands at 9:00 am on Wednesday morning. It is about 2 hours up to Camp Phillips.
2. We will return to Wildlands before 3:00 pm on Thursday afternoon
3. Students have planned meals and snacks for our trip and will prepare (AND CLEAN :) ) all meals.
4. Students will need to bring the appropriate utensils to prepare and serve their meals. While Winter Camp has 2 full kitchen set-ups, they are NOT stocked with utensils, pots, pans, etc. We will need to bring our own!
5. Sleeping bags will be provided by Wildlands before we leave. If students would like pillows, or additional bedding, they should bring them with.
6. Come ready to spend the afternoon participating in winter activities outside! If you have a sled, BRING IT! :). If you'd like to icefish, crosscountry ski, snowshoe, etc, be sure to bring your gear! Snowpants, warm coats, socks, boots, mittents, etc!
people like this.
©2013 Wildlands School
Website design and hosting
by First Net Impressions, LLC